Custom Search
free / money / affiliate / adds: Found 1 Business that automatically starts for free==free money adds=success

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Found 1 Business that automatically starts for free==free money adds=success

Hi I found a business that automatically starts for free, http://18otto.myworldresults.com/
THIS COMPANY PROMOTES DISCOUNTS WITH A LOT OF MAJOR RETAIL STORES
AND THEY SAY ITS THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS ON THE WEB (it does have some great discounts from grocery to fast food to dinning to travel to cars you won't waste your time
you don't need a credit card to try it out, and this company pays weekly and also gives bonouses
1st thursday every month,they give you 5 links to promote(web-site landing pages) very professionally done, you can chose what landing page you put in your adds,and they have one for single moms great link for adds http://18otto.myworldmoms.com/ they also have a Movie link that is highly professionally done http://18otto.myworldmovie.com/ and they have another web-site that they give you to that shows what the company is about and has a great take action
structure http://18otto.myworlddiscounts.com/ but the great thing that I have found is a newbie can make money with this it truly does 90% of the work for you,and then I have just found a program that cost me a dollar to sign up and they and they say they will give me a coach
and drive massive traffic to it, Iwill post my findings on this free money making program, if you have experience with real free money businesses or programs or under $100 programs that actually make money please tell me about it so far this is what I have ,I will try to update everyday if at all possible Have a great day and lets make it a great new year lets start it off succesfull signed free money / affiliate adds

No comments: